Welcome to Elite Half-Life League. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Something different
Topic Started: Feb 2 2018, 08:20 PM (140 Views)
dirky
Member Avatar
anti-noi artillery
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So yeah, I left hl/ag what now seems eons ago. I miss it but life suggests to move onwards, or in some cases, upwards. So I go Xbox one. You read that right. Downwards.

Now console gaming, no matter how much I do it, is undeniably shite. On a multitude of annoying levels. But that's another topic. Game of choice, titanfall 2.

A pad. A controller. What a horrible piece of sh*t it is. Limited and frustrating, lacking all the aspects of what it is....control. I grew up with consoles, not a PC, but once you've gone PC then going back to a pad feels paralysing. It's like being spydah one day and to hen ou wake up and all your hacks Andrew ust gone....imagine that. Little joke there....or is it?

I thought AG made me rage..I was right, but little did I know that is was a low level rage as my final form had yet to be unleashed. One for you there kak.

Joining the tf2 community feels like I've had an affair, but then remember the noi-ish things in the previous marriage made me feel much more comfortable with the whole thing.

I suck for leaving PC. I don't need telling...but has anyone else wandered out into mainstream games? Not these niche back alley things that you have to download as a zip file or play in beta under the cast of green light..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dirky
Member Avatar
anti-noi artillery
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
...this silence, it can only mean one thing.

Rav, put your war boots on. Need a clean verbal snipe at some unsuspecting, yet renowned, f*ckwit.

Hutt'
Member Avatar
Methuselah who is lurking in the shadows & (SC)'s Post Mortum Care Taker
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
you're calling out in emptiness and try to reach something that hast lost its cohesion. :squint:

Now @ topic: I did & still do but not for mp sake. Some are good..........most are as mediocre or bad as their nephews & nieces in the "niche" alley. The only advantage, as I see it for mp sake, is that you have a bigger and broader audience to pick your fun, whits & fights with. Its probably more vibrant as well. Choices, choices.
I do spend quite a few hrs gaming each day but what I desire can be found in sp as well and therefore I can avoid factors that keep me from playing the games the way I enjoy them.

Now why would you even consider about going console while there is an abundance of modable/tunable pc games to any liking and for a much better price?

Olaf
Member Avatar
Olaf Millan the Adrenaline Gamer whiieesperur
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes console gaming can be a bitch when playing fps competitively.
apart from that console is lots of fun :D

also, why didnt you hook your PC to your TV and start up steam in big picture mode?

Olaf
Member Avatar
Olaf Millan the Adrenaline Gamer whiieesperur
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
THe games are cheaper on PC.

dirky
Member Avatar
anti-noi artillery
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
True, true and true. Both of you.

As the days go by and I'm adjusting, quicker than I would have thought. Control and aim is become more automatic and second nature. From some of the videos of "pros" I have seen playing, a pad shouldn't be an excuse, ever.

Cheaper games on PC yes, especially from the bay.

rav
Member Avatar
made in france
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Console..... lol

dirky
Member Avatar
anti-noi artillery
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Quote:

Console..... lol

This comment was in the predictions of replies, funnily enough. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Chat · Next Topic »
Add Reply

//